Mountain Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Bonus Expansion Above the 3-car Garage
About This Plan
- This rugged mountain farmhouse plan gives you just over 2,100 square feet of heated living space spread across one floor with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a half bath. Stairs go to a bonus room giving you expansion space over the garage. An 8’-deep covered porch provides shelter as you enter the home through a pair of French doors.
- Step through the foyer and you find yourself in the vaulted great room with exposed beams and a large stonework fireplace. Sliding doors open to the grilling porch in back.
- The kitchen is separated from the great room by a large island that runs in between the great room and the kitchen giving you seating for up to five. The rest of the kitchen gives you lots of counter space and room for a large range. The kitchen also has a large pantry. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and gives you windows on two sides of the space.
- The vaulted master bedroom has windows looking out over the rear of the home. The master bath features a double vanity, a free-standing tub and a very roomy glass shower. Stairs lead tp 414 square feet of expansion space and includes a half bath.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly smaller home in reverse with house plan 70647MK and eliminate the one-car garage and the bonus room with house plan 70669MK.
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 374 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick