Rustic 4-Bed Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic mountain house plan gives you just under 1,900 square feet of heated living space, spread across one floor with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a half bath. An 8’-deep covered porch provides shelter as you enter the home through a pair of French doors.
- Step through the foyer and you find yourself in the vaulted great room with exposed beams and a large stonework fireplace. Sliding doors open to the grilling porch in back.
- The sizable work island serves as the only divider between the great room and kitchen, and includes seating for up to five. Enjoy ample counter space with enough room for a large range, and a walk-in pantry. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and gives you windows on two sides of the space.
- The vaulted master bedroom offers rearward views, and features a double vanity, free-standing tub, and a very roomy glass shower in the attached bath. Across the home, two bedrooms are separated by a shared bath with pocket doors.
- A third bedroom can be used as a home office, if preferred.
- Related Plans: Get parking for 3 cars with house plans 70647MK (1,896 sq. ft.) and 70685MK (2,113 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12