Mountain Farmhouse with a Wraparound Porch and Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- A porch wraps around the left side of this mountain farmhouse on the main and lower levels giving you great outdoor spaces to enjoy.
- Inside, vaulted and beamed ceilings top the huge great room with a loft overlook at the top of the stairs.
- The open layout lets you see right into the vaulted kitchen.
- The master suite has is on the main floor and has a sitting area with back porch access. A second master suite is on the upper floor and also has a sitting room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with 68631VR (2,123 sq. ft.) and 68727VR (2,752 sq. ft.). Get a carport with house plan 68540VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 812 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick