Mountain Home Plan Surrounded by Decks and Porches
About This Plan
- Wide, open spaces both inside and out are yours to enjoy in this rugged Mountain home plan.
- The open floor plan unites all the main living areas so the fireplace can be seen from the kitchen, hall and dining room.
- A gorgeous master suite has its own fireplace and private deck.
- Four identical bedrooms on the second floor each have their own bath and private porch.
- The large loft is a place to relax and check out the views of the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 18817CK and 18818CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick