Mountain Home Plan with Master Loft
About This Plan
- A private loft area above the master suite in this Mountain home plan is accessed by a ladder near the fireplace.
- The two-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from the master bath as well.
- While the kitchen is set off by itself with a separate door to the porch, the main living and dining areas are open to each other.
- Cozy up to the outdoor fireplace or sun yourself on the extra-large deck.
- Two bedrooms on the upper level each have their own fireplace and they get to share the nearby den.
- Get a different elevation with house plan 18812CK.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick