Mountain Home with Vaulted Ceilings
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings crown the main living area of this rustic Mountain home plan with a golf cart (or equipment storage) garage.
- An open floor plan creates a large living space with views of all rooms.
- Both the family room and the rear screened porch have a warming fireplace.
- Two bedrooms occupy the second floor while the master suite resides on the main level. It accesses the screened porch in back - a nice touch.
- As an added bonus the house plans come with an optional finished lower level giving you 1,111 sq. ft. of expansion.
- Related Plan: For a slightly larger home see house plan 92306MX.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 502 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 138 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick