Mountain House Plan for Rear Views
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot with views to the rear, this Northwest house plan has a huge rear deck and a master balcony.
- The two-story living room soars upward and can be seen from the kitchen and dining area so everyone can enjoy the fireplace.
- There's a first floor guest suite and a home office plus an angled two car garage with breezeway to connect it to the house.
- The large kitchen island has seating for six people.
- On the second floor, the master suite gets lovely rear views and a private balcony.
- Finish the lower level and gain an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 86' 9"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N