Mountain House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- From the back, this Mountain house plan looks a bit like a Swiss chalet with its decorative wood trim and master balcony off the second floor.
- There's plenty of room for family and friends with room for expansion on the lower level.
- The big island in the kitchen has room to seat six people with four more over at the living room wet bar.
- Two bay windows make the space feel even larger.
- The bedroom off the foyer is handicap accessible while two other bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- Loft space has views of the living room below through open railing.
- When you are ready, finish the basement bedroom and bathroom to make this a four bedroom home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 15' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N