Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Indoor and Outdoor Spaces on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Vaulted porches adorn both the front and back of this 2-bed house plan making it equally attractive whether you're greeting from the street or from the lake. A pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior and a floor plan open front to back.
- The great room is vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedrooms has its own bath.
- Stairs take you down to an unfinished basement with a pair of doors taking yo to a patio covered by the porch above.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 680074VR, 68849VR (drive-under garage) and eliminate the basement with house plan 68756VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick