2-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Vaulted porches adorn both the front and back of this 2-bed house plan making it equally attractive whether you're greeting from the street or from the lake. A pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior and a floor plan open front to back.
- The great room is vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedrooms has its own bath.
- Related Plans: Get a walkout basement with house plan 68845VR. Get an alternate version with house plans 68641VR (1,357 sq. ft.), 68738VR (1,586 sq. ft.), 68758VR (1,541 sq. ft.), 68536VR (1,273 sq. ft.), 68811VR (1,604 sq. ft.) and 68691VR (1,368 sq. ft.; 3 beds).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick