Mountain House Plan with Wheelchair Accessible Gue
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An octagonal window and decorative wood trim boosts the curb appeal of this Mountain house plan.
- Designed with a wheelchair accessible guest suite off the foyer, the main living area's open floor plan also makes it easy to maneuver in a wheelchair.
- The living room gets a big fireplace and a bay window that looks out over the spacious rear deck.
- Six people can sit at the large kitchen island that offers an eating bar.
- The dining room also gets a bay window.
- On the second floor, the master suite faces the rear of the home and has a delightful private balcony.
- The loft area has an interior window that overlooks the foyer below.
- Unfinished space is the basement can be configured for an extra bedroom and bathroom.