Mountain House Plan with Wheelchair Accessible Gue
About This Plan
- An octagonal window and decorative wood trim boosts the curb appeal of this Mountain house plan.
- Designed with a wheelchair accessible guest suite off the foyer, the main living area's open floor plan also makes it easy to maneuver in a wheelchair.
- The living room gets a big fireplace and a bay window that looks out over the spacious rear deck.
- Six people can sit at the large kitchen island that offers an eating bar.
- The dining room also gets a bay window.
- On the second floor, the master suite faces the rear of the home and has a delightful private balcony.
- The loft area has an interior window that overlooks the foyer below.
- Unfinished space is the basement can be configured for an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 15' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N