Mountain Lodge with Awesome Great Room
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos inside and out in our Facebook photo album.
- While the exterior of this Mountain home plan has a rustic look, the inside is anything but!
- Plush details include a wet bar, outdoor kitchen, wine storage and a delightful open floor plan that maximizes the views.
- Five huge windows brighten the spacious great room with its warming fireplace and views from above.The first floor master suite has its own private porch and a large walk-in closet.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the upper floor has its own bath and the nearby loft space overlooks the great room below.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level house plan 18813CK (5,046 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,014 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick