Mountain Lodge with Lower Level
About This Plan
- Inside and out, this luxury Mountain home plan has a rustic look and wonderful amenities.
- Plush details include a wet bar, outdoor kitchen, wine storage and a delightful open floor plan that maximizes the views.
- Five huge windows brighten the spacious great room with its warming fireplace.The first floor master suite has its own private porch and a large walk-in closet.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the upper floor has its own bath and the nearby loft space overlooks the great room below.
- The lower level gives you a fourth bedroom perfect for a guest suite, a mini-kitchen, huge media room and office or exercise space all of which open to the expansive terrace.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
- Related Plan: Save money and don't build the lower level out with house plan 18744CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,046 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,014 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick