Mountain Lodge with Elevator
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stunning rustic exterior suits this home perfectly making it perfect for your mountain setting. An elevator adds a touch of convenience to an otherwise rustic design.
- Inside, you have views to the beautiful lodge room with 2-sided fireplace (shared with the master suite) from the foyer. The lodge room has access to the open deck and covered deck beyond.
- The master suite is privately located and has open deck access.
- A combination kitchen, breakfast and keeping room creates one huge space with wonderful views.
- Over the garage, you have the perfect in-law or teen suite.
- The lower level is fully built out and ideal for a sloping lot.
- Related Plans: For alternate layouts, see house plans 15663GE (4,042 sq. ft.). And get more room with house plan 15810GE (6,510 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,733 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,371 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 569 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 9"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"