Mountain Lodge with Observatory
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- A stunning rustic exterior suits this home perfectly making it your mountain lodge retreat.
- Inside, you have views from the beautiful lodge room with fireplace from the foyer. It has access to the vaulted covered porch and the open deck beyond.
- The master suite is privately located and has a vaulted sun room and access to an optional deck.
- A combination kitchen and family room creates one huge space with wonderful views. Note the spiral stair giving you access to the observatory above.
- Over the garage, you have the perfect in-law or teen suite.
- The lower level is fully built out and ideal for a sloping lot.
- Related Plans: Build out the lower level later with house plan 15663GE (4,042 sq. ft.). And get more room with house plan 15812GE (6,733 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,510 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,149 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 106' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard