Mountain Lodge with Options
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A stunning rustic exterior suits this home perfectly making it your mountain lodge retreat.
- Inside, a two-sided fireplace is shared by the lodge room and the spacious master bedroom with both a sunroom and a sitting room to pamper the owners.
- Spend time outdoors on your covered porch or open deck.
- A combination kitchen and family room creates one huge space with wonderful views.
- Over the garage, you have the perfect in-law or teen suite.
- Should you need more space, the plans will come with an optional lower level that adds 2,902 square feet.
- A spiral staircase on the rear porch leads up to an observatory porch.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 15810GE (6,510 sq. ft.) and 15812GE (6,733 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,217 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 107' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 937 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot