Mountain Log Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Built with solid logs and a two-story prow-shaped window in the massive great room, this is truly a home for the mountains.
- The kitchen and foyer are a step up from the sunken great room with its wall of windows that take advantage of your views.
- The ' suite is off by itself and has its own private bath and access to the expansive deck area.
- On the second floor, a large loft overlooks the great room below and shares space with the two additional bedrooms, a hall bath and a home office with storage space.
- Ceilings: 8'2' first floor; 23'11' vaulted great room; 9' second floor.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 35127GH and gain a larger bedroom by eliminating the home office.
- Need a basement? See house plan 35128GH, also in reverse, and gain a future bath, two-car garage and additional storage.