Mountain Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- Built with solid logs and a two-story prow-shaped window in the massive great room, this is truly a home for the mountains.
- The kitchen and foyer are a step up from the sunken great room with its wall of windows that take advantage of your views.
- The ' suite is off by itself and has its own private bath and access to the expansive deck area.
- On the second floor, a large loft overlooks the great room below and shares space with the two additional bedrooms, a hall bath and a home office with storage space.
- Ceilings: 8'2' first floor; 23'11' vaulted great room; 9' second floor.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 35127GH and gain a larger bedroom by eliminating the home office.
- Need a basement? See house plan 35128GH, also in reverse, and gain a future bath, two-car garage and additional storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Attic: 240 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick