Sloping Lot Mountain Log Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Built with solid logs and a two-story prow-shaped window in the massive great room, this is truly a home for the mountains.
- The kitchen and foyer are a step up from the sunken great room with its wall of windows that take advantage of your views.
- The ' suite is off by itself and has its own private bath and access to the expansive deck area.
- On the second floor, a large loft overlooks the great room below and shares space with the two additional bedrooms and a hall bath.
- An unfinished basement and two car drive-under garage occupy the lower level.
- Ceilings: 8'2' first floor; 23'11' vaulted great room; 9' second floor.
- Related Plans: Building on a crawl space? See house plan 35127GH and 35214GH (reverse layout and a home office).