Sloping Lot Mountain Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- Built with solid logs and a two-story prow-shaped window in the massive great room, this is truly a home for the mountains.
- The kitchen and foyer are a step up from the sunken great room with its wall of windows that take advantage of your views.
- The ' suite is off by itself and has its own private bath and access to the expansive deck area.
- On the second floor, a large loft overlooks the great room below and shares space with the two additional bedrooms and a hall bath.
- An unfinished basement and two car drive-under garage occupy the lower level.
- Ceilings: 8'2' first floor; 23'11' vaulted great room; 9' second floor.
- Related Plans: Building on a crawl space? See house plan 35127GH and 35214GH (reverse layout and a home office).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Attic: 240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss