Mountain Modern House Plan for Rear Sloping Lots
1.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This thoughtful Mountain Modern house plan features a living space with tall ceilings, filled with natural lighting, and oversized windows to take advantage of the surrounding landscape.
- The double garage with an 18' by 8' overhead door includes additional space for storage, or a workshop, and enters into a mud hall with access to the laundry room and powder bath.
- The open island kitchen (the island measures 9' by 4') offers a flush eating counter and an oversized deck is partially covered for protection when needed.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and boasts a wet room in the ensuite and a walk-in closet. A home office and entertainment room completes the main level.
- Downstairs, two additional bedroom suites provide patio access and a coffee bar to create the perfect space for guests.
Optionally FinishedLower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss