Mountain Modern House Plan with Courtyard Entry and 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Live your best life in this Exclusive Mountain Modern house plan, complete with a courtyard entry to greet your guests.
- Walk through the foyer to find an elegant glass-encased wine room that sets the mood for the kitchen just around the corner. The master chef’s kitchen has a large island with two sinks, a built-in spice rack, and barn doors that open to a walk-in pantry.
- The kitchen, dining, and great room expand upward with 2-story ceilings surrounded by windows for a first floor flooded with natural light.
- The first-floor master bedroom has a private entry to the covered porch along with a window-side seat that doubles as storage. A see-thru fireplace between the master bed and bath provides lake views from a luxurious soaking tub.
- Two home offices (one doubles as a guest bedroom) allow you to work comfortably with your partner, while two more bedrooms and a bonus room with wet bar can be found upstairs.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built on Lake Norman, NC; Lake Wylie, NC; Mecklenburg Co. NC; Gaston Co. NC; Iredell Co. NC; Catawba Co. NC; Lincoln Co.; York Co. SC; Lancaster Co. SC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,852 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,542 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 102' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1048 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss