Mountain Ranch for the Rear Sloping Lot
1 - 3
About This Plan
- A vaulted covered entry in porch greets you to this mountain ranch house plan designed for a rear-sloping lot.
- Inside, the ceilings are vaulted front-to-back in the open floor plan.
- The kitchen has an island with seating for three and has views to the living room with corner fireplace and the dining room.
- The master suite is on the main floor and the remaining bedrooms are in the finished lower level.
- A deck of the back gives you a covered porch off the back of the lower level accessible from the open area which makes a great rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,522 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Deck: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 44' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss