Mountain Ranch Home Plan with Master Suite Sun Room and 3-car Front-facing Garage
About This Plan
- This versatile mountain ranch home plan welcomes you with its dramatic vaulted front porch. In back, the vaulted rear porch gives you another place to enjoy your views.
- Through the vaulted front entry, discover a spacious open floor plan with your vaulted kitchen and great room combined into one entertaining space. French doors in the breakfast area open to the rear covered deck.
- Your master suite takes up the right side of the home and includes a sun room with covered deck access. Across the home, a second bedroom has its own bathroom.
- In front of the garage, there is a 16' door for 2 cars and a 9' door for a third car. On the side, a 7' garage door gives you room for smaller vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car front-facing garage with house plans 68585VR, 68510VR and 68616VR and a 3-car side garage with house plan 68464VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 45' 3"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss