Mountain Ranch Home Plan with Sunroom and Lower Level Garage
About This Plan
- A grand, open gable above the 10'-deep front porch provides shelter from the elements on the exterior of this Mountain Ranch home plan.
- Inside, the vaulted ceiling continues through the great room and adjoining eat-in kitchen, which hosts an island, corner pantry, and access to a rear deck.
- The right wing boasts a luxury master suite, complete with a home office, sitting room, private deck, and 4-fixture ensuite with dual closets and access to the laundry room.
- To the left of the great room, you will find a large sunroom that extends onto a covered porch.
- Three garage bays share the lower level with two bedrooms, a full bath, and multiple storage rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,160 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 53' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1228 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss