Mountain Ranch with Bonus Over the Garage
About This Plan
- A metal roof, graceful columns and an angled garage all give this mountain ranch home plan a great look.
- A vaulted ceiling runs from the entry through the den directly ahead. The great room lies to the front and features a cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry, central island and direct access to the dining area.
- A covered porch, accessed just off the kitchen runs along the back of the home for extra living space.
- The master suite includes a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry room.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home with access to the bathroom just off the hall.
- A bonus room is found over the garage for extra storage or living space.
- A three-stall, angled garage with extra storage completes the home.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 67' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available