Ranch Home Plan with Finished Lower Level with Outdoor Access
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan is designed for your rear-sloping with a walkout basement accessing the outside on the left. An angled garage comes off the front creating a dynamic feel to the home.
- A vaulted ceiling runs from the entry through the den directly ahead. The great room lies to the front and features a cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry, central island and direct access to the dining area. A covered porch, accessed just off the kitchen runs along the back of the home for extra living space.
- The master suite includes a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry room. The second bedroom lies to the front of the home with access to the bathroom just off the hall.
- A bonus room is found over the garage for extra storage or living space. A three-stall, angled garage with extra storage completes the home.
- The lower level gives you a game room with sliding doors accessing the outside. The room is open to both the family room and the wet bar. Two bedrooms, each with walkout closets, share a bath. Storage completes the level.
- Related Plan: Save money on plans and eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89961AH.
Optional Second Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,519 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 336 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 67' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1382 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss