3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed to take advantage of commanding views to the back with its numerous decks and patios, this mountaintop retreat deserves a special lot.
- An entry couryard has a fireplace for outdoor enjoyment but you'll want to head to the back to really enjoy the views.
- Step up as you enter the circular foyer and you'll notice the collapsing wall ahead of you that reveals an indoor/outdoor covered terrace with bar and fireplace.
- Another circular space - the casual dining area - has five windows and ties in to the vaulted kitchen and hearth room space.
- The master suite features an angled sitting room to take advantage of the views and features a circular entryway.
- The lower level features wide open spaces including a theater and also gives you up to three additional bedrooms. And the back is lined by a spacious patio to help you enjoy the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,649 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,944 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 239 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 6"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1461 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss