Multi-Generational House Plan
About This Plan
- This 5-bedroom escape has two plans above, two below and one on the main. It is great for a year-round home or a vacation retreat.
- You'll enjoy the 2-story cathedral ceiling in the living room. In the dining room the ceiling is partially-raised to 10'.
- The main floor has an open floor plan with expansive views out the back. A deck wraps around two sides to help take in the views.
- The lower level features an in-law retreat and a second family room with fireplace. Access leads to a terrace where you can enjoy the views some more.
- Related Plan: For an alternate lower level with an open family room, see house plan 21919DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,920 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss