Multi-Generational One-Story Lake House Plan with Main Floor Suite with Second Kitchen
3.5 - 5.5
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Looking for a lake house that gives you a New American vibe? This plan fits that bill. The exterior with board and batten combined with stone makes this space gives it great curb appeal while also providing a modern design. Along the backside of the property, there is a massive two-story deck that would allow for incredible views of the water or your trophy property.
- After walking through the front doors of this plan, you are greeted by a large natural-light-filled entryway. Step in and get cozy by the fireplace, take a book from the built-in bookshelves, or walk into one of the two kitchens for a comforting feel of luxury.
- After passing through the great room, the master bedroom welcomes you with large windows looking out to the water, as well as a his/her bathroom unlike any other. Also on the left side of the home, you’ll find two additional bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share access to a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- An additional family room and suite on the right side adds a great space for in-laws, guests, or an extra place to hangout for the family. Walk through the mud room or second garage to have access to this space, providing lots of privacy and connection at the same time.
Finished Lower Level Layout Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,659 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1354 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12