Multiple Exterior Options
About This Plan
- The stylish exterior of this Northwest house plan comes from the use of mixed materials and a lovely roof line.
- Both the formal living room and dining room have elegant double tray ceilings mirrored by the den's ceiling across the foyer.
- In back, the huge family room ceiling rises up two stories, expanding the whole area.
- You can work at the kitchen island and still enjoy the family room fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and there's a huge bonus room too that is included in the total living area of the home.
- Open railing on either side of the hallway lets you look down into the rooms below.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23055JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss