Multiple Exterior Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Numerous amenities within this traditional home create an attractive design.
- The great room, complete with fireplace, is the central entertaining area of your home.
- In your spacious kitchen you will be able to prepare anything your guest desire.
- Complete with french door access to the great room, you'll find a rear grilling porch - just right for summer barbecues.
- A convenient computer nook just off the kitchen allows you to monitor the children's activity.
- You may choose to spend a day lounging in your private master suite complete with whirlpool tub, separate shower and 'his and her' walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get a mixed wood and brick exerior with house plan 5908ND and an all-wood exterior with house plan 59131ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick