Traditional Split-Bedroom Design
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Boxed columns support covered porches in both the front and the back of this traditional one-story home plan. Complete with French-door access to the great room and breakfast room, the rear porch is just right for summer barbeques.
- The great room, complete with fireplace, is the central entertaining area of your home. An angled snack bar separates the spacious kitchen from the great room. Completing the living area is the sunny breakfast room with its convenient built-in computer desk.
- The sensational master bath features glass block over a whirlpool tub. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share a hall bath. With an optional door to the foyer, bedroom three could be used as a study.
- For the basement foundation option, the staircase is located between the laundry room and the garage.
- This house plan is available in an alternate brick exterior. Request when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with 60581ND and an all-wood exterior with house plan 59131ND.
- For a related house plan with a reverse layout, see 5909ND.