Multiple Versions to Choose From
About This Plan
- This economical two-bedroom house plan offers you flexiblity in layout and exterior. It is available in multiple versions - 2- and 3-bedrooms in brick and wood siding.
- Step in off the covered front porch, hang your coat in the closet and step into your open floor plan design. The family room flows into the dining room with bay windows and the kitchen with seating.
- Two bedrooms with great closet space share a spacious bathroom with a corner spa tub.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21213DR (brick) and 21928DR (stone & siding).
- Get a third bedroom with house plans 21212DR (siding) and 21270DR (brick).
- Get a garage with house plan 21947DR (attached) and 21662DR (detached).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Deck: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss