Narrow Craftsman Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This home plan offers easy city living with a footprint of only 20 feet- ideal for the narrow lots. With the main living space on the second floor, the floor plan offers reversed living at its best
- The large vaulted area in the rear of the home uses the spaces efficiently combining the living and dining area with the kitchen. A window seat accommodates a dining table. Four built-in bookshelves, a media center and fireplace conserve space and provide convenient storage. Extending the main living space, a wall of windows and French door lead out to the rear deck.
- The vaulted master suite faces the front of the home displaying another tall arched window. Boasting a walk-in closet and private bath, this room offers total comfort.
- Downstairs, two additional bedrooms expand private space-great for an office or children's bedrooms.
- Related Plan: For an alternate master bedroom with a small bumpout, see house plan 69182AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,431 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 258 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss