Reverse Living for a Flat, Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This is reverse living (i.e. living spaces above) at its best. Ideal for the city dweller and with a width of only 22 feet-- virtually no lot is too narrow. The stylish exterior, with a covered porch, will fit in any neighborhood
- A vaulted living room features a fireplace, built-in shelves and media center. A wall of windows overlooking the back porch extends the room further. Adjacent to the kitchen, a large window seat creates a cozy dining area. In the corner, the kitchen provides plenty of cabinet space and an optional island.
- The vaulted master suite faces the front of the home displaying another tall window. Boasting a walk-in closet and private bath, this room offers total comfort.
- Two additional bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the first floor to complete this great home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate master bedroom without the bumpout, see house plan 69183AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 863 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 258 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss