Narrow Lot Cabin
About This Plan
- What a great rustic Vacation home plan!
- This home would look equally well on a lake or in the mountains.
- You can enter through the sunporch or use the sliding glass doors and enter right into the main living area.
- The kitchen is spacious and has a lot of counter space.
- The first floor bathroom is efficiently designed with a laundry closet to save space.
- Upstairs you will find the sleeping quarters with two bedrooms and lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss