Narrow Lot Craftsman
About This Plan
- A beautiful Craftsman exterior makes for great curb appeal in this narrow lot home that is only 50' wide.
- Double doors open to the quiet den off the two-story foyer.
- Two columns separate the formal living room from the dining room.
- In the kitchen, an open floor plan allows expansive views all the way down to the fireplace at the end of the family room.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor enjoy the convenience of an upstairs laundry center.
- Related Plans: For a similar home with a different second floor layout, see house plan 23433JD (1,990 sq. ft.) For a larger version, see house plan 23435JD (2,190 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 930 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss