Narrow Lot Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This delightful traditional plan with Craftsman twists works great on narrow lots with footprint only 32' wide.
- An angled entry invites visitors into the open foyer which features a built-in seat and ample storage to help minimize clutter.
- A private den is set apart from the rest of the home which you can see from the foyer. The views are unimpeded all the way to the back of the great room more than 50' away.
- The dining room is open to the great room and has built-in storage. The great room has a corner fireplace and access to the covered porch in back.
- The cook enjoys views of the great room and nook and is helped with a corner pantry and a large island with a double sink.
- The master bedroom is vaulted and set off from the other two bedrooms giving you privacy. Laundry is upstairs as well, as is a vaulted bonus room that can be put to many uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss