Narrow Lot Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Horizontal railing on the front porch lets you look out onto the street and gives an unusual look to this Northwest house Plan.
- An air-lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main house in the winter, providing energy savings.
- Once inside, the open floor plan gives you one huge space that forms an L-shape.
- The compact kitchen keeps everything at your fingertips and the big laundry room has a folding counter.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs, with two bathrooms to keep things moving in the morning.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 308 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available