Narrow Lot Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding creates a visual appeal for this Craftsman style house plan that is only 32' wide.
- The large entry foyer gives you lots of room to move around and offers a study at one end.
- In back, the main living area is L-shaped with an open layout so you can see from the kitchen to the dining room and living room all at once.
- The dining room has two sliding glass doors, one to the side porch and one to the backyard.
- Choose from three bedrooms and a loft on the second floor, or four bedrooms.
- The second floor laundry room is a wonderful feature that saves going up and down stairs with the laundry.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss