Narrow Lot Craftsman House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Cascading gables fall across the front of this Craftsman house plan, giving it a distinctive look.
- A long and wide entry hall leads you back to the main living area of the house that appears bigger because of the open layout.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room make it easy to get out to the rear patio.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor including the front facing master suite.
- Use the loft as a third bedroom since it already has a closet.
- Note the handy second floor laundry room.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 828 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss