Narrow Lot Craftsman With Optional Bed Layout
About This Plan
- Get 3 bedrooms with this Craftsman cottage home plan. And parking for 2 or 3 cars as well, too, if you choose to park tandem.
- A covered porch greets you and shelters the front door. Inside, a pocket office on the left makes a quiet and cozy retreat while the closet helps minimize clutter.
- A flex area transitions from the front of the home to the back. Transom windows give you natural light and classic good looks.
- The great room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen and eating area. An optional covered deck would make a nice place to socialize.
- Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms and a centrally located laundry spot. Bed 3 is available with 2 different layouts. Choose the one you want to build as both come with the plans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available