Narrow Lot European Home Plan
About This Plan
- The front of this attractive European home plan is faced with stone and a round window above the front door draws the eye upward to the steep hip roof.
- Transom windows in front and back bring in additional light.
- Only 30' wide, this compact home was designed for a narrow lot.
- From the kitchen, you can see all the way to the living room fireplace with its cozy glow.
- The formal dining room is separated from the kitchen by pocket doors.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper level and they share a nice large bathroom with a big soaking tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss