Narrow Lot European House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone on the front of this narrow lot European house plan gives the home a substantial look.
- While the home is a surprising 26' wide, it feels larger.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out in the winter.
- A lovely bay window extends the dining room space.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen angles towards the breakfast nook.
- Add the optional one car garage and get the extra benefit of an optional spare bedroom above.
- Homeowners get a bay window in the master suite and a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 771 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 87 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss