Narrow Lot Florida House Plan with Cabana
About This Plan
- This luxury, narrow lot Florida house plan comes with a residential elevator and a private guest cabana over the two car garage.
- There's a first floor guest suite and a study that closes off with pocket doors.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the great room brings in extra light and takes you out to the rear covered lanai with its summer kitchen.
- You can eat outside or in the dining area that has a tray ceiling or grab a quick meal at the peninsula eating bar in the U-shaped kitchen.
- The laundry room is up on the second floor where you get another bedroom suite and the master suite.
- Homeowners will enjoy their own private balcony.
- Guests have complete privacy in the cabana over the garage that comes with its own balcony and a wet bar area
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 342 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 349 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 431 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 29' 11"
- Depth: 104' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" First Floor 10' 5" Second Floor 10' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick