Narrow Lot Home Plan With All The Basics
About This Plan
- Narrow in size, this Northwest home plan has all the basics and a few extras such as a two-story foyer and arched opening between the family room and dining/kitchen area.
- Bench lockers and a coat closet near the garage entry smooth your way into the house.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead out to your backyard.
- The second floor holds all the bedrooms including the large master suite with its tray ceiling.
- A loft area opens to the second floor laundry room and a nice size linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss