Narrow Lot Home Plan With Upper Balcony
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Only 28' wide, this home plan works well on a narrow lot and still gives you plenty of curb appeal.
- Almost the entire first floor has an open layout, maximizing the views.
- A three-way fireplace is shared by all the main rooms and a walk-in pantry closet gives you terrific storage.
- The second floor master suite has a covered porch and private bath.
- The remaining two bedrooms share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 654 sq. ft.
- Deck: 132 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss