Narrow Lot Home with Lower Level
About This Plan
- This Ranch home plan is ideal for empty nesters who want to live all on one level.
- When family and guests arrive, two more bedrooms on the finished lower level will comfortably accommodate.
- The main living area forms an L-shape allowing those in the kitchen to see both the dining area and the great room fireplace.
- A front-facing den gives you a quiet retreat.
- When the whole family gathers, you have the lower level family room with its corner fireplace and wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,381 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- Deck: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss