Narrow Lot House Plan with a Pair of Porches
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan has a great street presence. Porches on the front and back act like a well-matched pair of book-ends.
- Inside, the house plan has great flow right from the roomy foyer with outdoor coat and shoe storage closet all the way to the back of the great room.
- The large open floor plan layout includes a great room, kitchen with island and nook, and a formal dining room. A den, office, or guest bedroom, downstairs bathroom and large workshop complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, the open staircase leads to a vaulted media loft, which houses space for a desk or media closet.
- The master suite features a large vaulted bedroom with fireplace, bathroom with dual vanities, separated shower and spa tub, private water closet and large walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms with ample closet space (one with walk in closet and seating or desk space) offer room for larger or growing families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,766 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss