Narrow Lot Modern Coastal House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 32'-wide modern coastal house plans showcases single pitched rooflines and cedar accents and has a well-thought-out floor plan.
- An entry with a 2 story ceiling greets you as soon as you step in the front door. Further, into the home, the dining room, great room, and kitchen all flow perfectly together.
- The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a large walk-in pantry. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves and accesses the rear of the home through a triple sliding glass door.
- Upstairs, you'll find all 4 bedrooms. The master suite includes his/her vanities, a walk-in closet, a soaking tub, and an enclosed toilet area. Bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom while bedroom 3 and 4 share a convenient bathroom.
- An optional finished basement adds 861 square feett to the plan and comes loaded with great features including an additional family room, an exercise room, and an additional bedroom and bathroom.
Optional Lower Level +$250
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,731 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12