Narrow Lot Multi-Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- Only 40' wide, this multi-family home plan has a narrow footprint.
- The left unit has 1,553 square feet of living space and the right unit has 1,597 square feet.
- The separate foyer leads to the main living area with two windows to bring in light.
- The L-shaped kitchen has an island for extra counter space.
- The three upstairs bedrooms share a large hall bath with both a tub and shower.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 22328DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,151 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss